TERMS | CONDITIONS | POLICIES
This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
- Personal information includes information we collect:
- on submission when you place an order;
- automatically when you visit this website.
- You may not order any of our goods if you do not accept this policy.
- We collect your contact details and delivery address when you place an order.
- We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website.
- We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
- We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
- We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
- We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
- Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
- We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
- We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.
- You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
- You are granted to a limited licence to use this website.
- Your licence may be cancelled if you breach any of these terms.
- Framing of this website is not allowed.
- You agree to the terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
- You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
- We or our third party licensors own all rights in this website.
- All our trade marks and images are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trade marks are their respective owners’ property.
- You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
- You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
- You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
- We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
These terms cover any transactions where we provide goods to you through this website.
- We are the vendor under these terms. You are the customer under these terms.
- These terms commence when you accept them and continue until terminated.
- You place orders with us on the following basis:
- you promise that you have the legal capacity to enter into the transaction;
- we only conclude an agreement when we dispatch our goods to you;
- we may cancel any order, but we will refund any money you have paid if we do;
- we conclude an agreement where you are domiciled; and
- each order is a separate agreement, but you breach all of them if you breach one.
- We sell the goods to you on the following basis:
- you will bear the cost and we will choose the way of packaging and delivering the goods unless agreed otherwise;
- we will do our best to dispatch the goods as soon as possible after you have placed an order, but we are not liable and you may not cancel an order if we do not do so timeously;
- risks related to the goods pass to you on delivery;
- ownership in the goods passes to you on payment of the fees in full; and
- you have the same rights against us as we have against our suppliers in terms of any warranty attached to the goods or imposed by law.
- You own all your data. When you enter your data into the system, you give us a licence to use it to provide the goods. We are not responsible for any of your data stored on our system.
- We own intellectual property and visual arts rights in our goods and you may not use those rights without our permission. We may prosecute you for any violations of our proprietary rights.
- We disclaim all warranties to the extent allowed by applicable law. We are not liable for any defect that you cause.
- You will pay us the fees on the due date. You may not withhold payment of any amount due to us for any reason.
- We are only liable to you for any direct damages that the goods may cause up to the total amount of fees that you have paid us for them.
- We are not liable for any other losses that they may cause you.
- Breaching of your obligations under this agreement is prohibited. We have certain rights against you in terms of the law.
- We may need to terminate this agreement immediately under certain unlikely circumstances, including if we discontinue the goods, believe providing the goods could burden or pose a risk to us, have to terminate to comply with a law, or providing the goods has become impractical. If we need to, we will give you as much notice as possible in writing.
- We want to avoid disputes about this agreement and resolve them as quickly as possible. But if there is one, either party may inform the other of it in writing. The parties must first try to negotiate to end the dispute, then enter into mediation if negotiation fails, and finally go to arbitration if mediation fails.
- We want to communicate with you effectively about this agreement. For this reason, the parties will send all notices to each others’ email addresses and choose their respective street addresses as their service addresses for all legal documents, but they may change either address on 14 calendar days written notice to the other.
- Things may happen that prevent you or us from complying with each of our obligations under this agreement. Neither party is responsible for breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control, but the other party may cancel the agreement on written notice to the other if the circumstances persist for more than 60 calendar days.
- The agreement is the entire agreement between the parties on the subject.
- If we change this agreement by updating this web page, any changes will only apply to future orders.
- South African law governs this agreement.
- You consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court.
Items returned within 7 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or exchange. Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase. Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable. All sale items are final purchases.
For small decor items the shipping cost is R90 per order. For large items and furniture, shipping cost will depend on your location . Please contact Verena for details.
You are welcome to collect from us.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.